Art Attack

Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3 22 / 8 / 17

WHAT?


For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.


With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.


SO WHAT?
  • I learnt that you can put your water colour on a wet paper if you want to blend it in.
  • We included features such as flax, trees, mountains, lakes, hills, buildings, paddocks.
  • technique i used is..to put water on water so the water colours can blend in together more.
  • I enjoyed painting with water colours because it was a new experience for me.
  • i am proud of my sky that i did because i blended some red yellow and orange together.
  • i found difficult filling in my waterfall with water colour because it was really skinny.


NOW WHAT?
  • I would like to try pastel if I did another landscape because it would be much better to blend colours.
I would like to get better at showing midground.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment